The annual Lusio Festival will be held Aug 27th & 28th, 2021 at dusk to 11pm each evening, is free, and open to all ages.
All mediums of light art are encouraged to apply!
- Call for Art is open April 21st - May 20th, 2021
- Selected Artists will be notified by the end of May 2021.
- Artists may be contacted for more information or an interview prior to acceptance
- Artist site visits will be scheduled June-July.
- Installations begin Aug 26th, 2021
- Festival Aug 27th-28th, 2021
-Call is open for all art where light is the main component, focus or medium.
- Art will be curated directly into the flora, the trees, and grounds of the farm. All art must be outdoor friendly and safe for all ages.
- Stipends are available ranging from $200-$1500.
- This call for art is open to any individual artists and artist groups. Groups must designate one person to be the lead and main point of contact.
- One installation per application. Multiple applications are ok.
- If you are a video artist, VJ, or projection mapping artist without a specific exhibit in mind, you can apply to one of their LUSIO curated exhibits to project onto the barn, farmhouse or alternate location.
- Art is curated directly into the nature of the farm and to stay up for multiple nights. Security is available overnight on site.
- Artists are required to meet with the curator on site to discuss their exhibit and go over logistics of installation. *Out of town artists are exempt from this requirement and an exhibit site will be selected for them.
- Art must be delivered, installed, maintained, and manned at all times by the artist or art group.
- They are extra selective about exhibits with sound components since sound travels and many exhibits are within 50 ft of each other.
- Not accepting any fire spinners, bands, dj's or musicians.
- Eligibility: This is a call open to artists ages 18+ living within the US. Artists outside of the PNW area may apply, but must be available during the entire program for site visits, install, any needed maintenance of the art during the exhibit, and removal or art.